Tuesday, October 29, 2013

website

If you haven't noticed yet, my website is www.joleewilson.com is disabled because I refuse to pay godaddy any more money. Creating my website with them was like performing brain surgery. It shouldn't be that hard! So I let my hosting expire with them and now my domain name is apparently up for auction or some b.s. like that, and I have to either repurchase my domain name or hope no one else purchases it until it is released. And I don't foresee anyone purchasing it, so when it becomes free, I will go with another host and redo my website. I hope I got all the technical lingo correct, and if I didn't, then in other words, my website won't be up for awhile. That's the point I'm trying to make...thanks for your patience and sorry for the confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment